One of my earliest recollections from childhood is going to the beach with my family. My dad taught me how to dive beneath the waves so they would roll over me and not knock me down.
So here I am, diving in. The first wave of my short blogging career has come to me in the form of a tag from my friend, Christy Sensenig.
It’s called “Five(ish) Things I’d Like to Know About You”.
1) What’s the most fun work you’ve ever done, and why? (two sentences max)
A. Being a church secretary. I am doing it right now and having a blast doing it.
2) Name one thing you did in the past that you no longer do but wish you did? (one sentence max)
A. Play volleyball.
3) Name one thing you’ve always wanted to do but keep putting it off? (one sentence max)
A. Until tonight it was starting a blog (thanks, Christy, for the big push 🙂 )
4) What two things would you most like to learn or be better at, and why? (two sentences max)
A. A foreign language–so that I can interact with and meet more people.
B. Writing–so that I can present my ideas clearly and concisely.
5) If you could take a class/workshop/apprentice from anyone in the world living or dead, who would it be and what would you hope to learn? (two more sentences, max)
A. Emeril Lagasse–I want to learn how to use different combinations of spices in cooking.
6) What three words might your best friends or family use to describe you?
A. Giving, loyal, sweet.
7) Now list three more words you wish described you…
A. Patient, open, trusting
8 ) What are your top three passions? (can be current or past, work, hobbies, or causes– three sentences max)
A. My family, my ministry, my Savior.
9) Write–and answer–one more question that YOU would ask someone (with answer in three sentences max)
A. Why would someone put nine questions on a “Five(ish)” meme?
(I don’t know)
Since I am new to blogging, I am not going to tag anyone in particular. If you read this and want to play, you are welcome to do so.